Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit, Inc. Welcomes You
The Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit, Inc. is a Michigan nonprofit corporation.
Please view our Sponsor page to view our 2019 sponsors.
COUNCIL GOALS ARE TO:
- Promote cooperative efforts among the various professionals engaged in the business of financial and estate planning
- Foster an understanding of the roles and relationships of the professionals who engage in financial and estate planning
- Promote these efforts while maintaining the highest standards and ethical practices for clients, members, and the public
- Engage in study, discussions, meetings, and other activities which will continually improve their combined services
- Promote an understanding of financial and estate planning matters with the public
- Provide an environment where professionals within these fields can network with each other for their mutual benefit and understanding
- Brings in nationally known speakers and educators within the various fields of financial and estate planning
- Creates networking opportunities for members
- Meets four times a year for a combined educational and networking event
- Provides ongoing updates in legal aspects of the field and changes in tax and estate planning laws
- Has a combined membership among the various professional fields of 300
OUR MEMBERS RECEIVE:
- Meeting notices
- Quality programs at modest prices
- Newsletters and Online Membership Directory
- Unparalleled networking opportunities
- Shared opportunities through the National Association of Estate Planning Councils
Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metro Detroit, Inc. is affiliated with the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils and joining can fulfill the requirement of belonging to an affiliated local estate planning council to become an Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP®) designee. Please contact the national office at 866-226-2224 to learn more about the Accredited Estate Planner® designation.